Monday, January 28, 2008

Go BUS Go.........

Just imagine what would be the fate of Bangalooru without BMTC !!!! It would be killer traffic. Their are too many articles explaining about traffic in Metros. I don't have write about them.
I just want to say hats off to BMTC and KSRTC for managing it beautifully. These companies were much like Indian railways running under huge losses. Bus service was pathetic in Karanataka. Thankfully someone at BMTC and KSRTC was able to act at right time. Now BMTC alone has made 224.32 crores in year 06-07.
There is one thing they need to adopt yet, CNG. Thanks to these people Bangalooru is still green. This should also help them start trading carbon.
I'm just so happy talking about these people, without them we would be having killer blue line in Bangalooru too. Trust me guys it's horrible to see Blue line driving :)

I came across Redbus.in through Swaroop, I fell in love with the site on the first visit. Simplicity is what I loved. It would be great if they can come with something that will encourage people to use more public transport for daily conveyance. It will help in creating greener Bangalooru.

No comments: